Membership in our PTA is open to anyone (parents, teachers, relatives, friends, community members) who wants to be involved and make a difference for the education, health and welfare of children at SFE. It's the single most important step you can take to support what we do for our kids, staff and community. You are NOT signing up to volunteer or attend meetings. Join to let us know you support what we are doing for the students, staff and families at Sherwood Forest!
Our future leaders, innovators and citizens are our children, and our children are given their best chance to succeed when we all work together. Members of PTA provide a powerful and effective voice for all children. That's the Power of PTA.
Note: Membership year starts on July 1 and ends on June 30.
Annual Membership Benefits
- Weekly newsletters about PTA, school, district, and other community activities and information.
- Access to WSPTA and NPTA benefits. To learn more about these discounts, go to the benefits and discount codes page.
- A tangible way of supporting our school & students.
- Voting privileges at PTA meetings! Make your voice heard and vote!
- Access to member-only documents (such as PTA meeting minutes, and more).
- Do more by becoming a board member! Membership isn't required to attend PTA meetings, but it is required to be part of the Board.